♫oldie

Don't bring me down I pray,Oh pretty baby,Now that I've found you stay,And let me love you, baby, Let me love you. You're just too good to be true,I can't take my eyes off you. You'd be like heaven to touch,I wanna hold you so much, At long last love has arrived, And I thank God I'm alive, You're just too good to be true, Can't take my eyes off You. I love you baby, And if it's quite all right I need you baby, To warm the lonely nights, I love you baby ...♫
Can´t take my eyes off you - Paul Anka

sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

¿Who is Adele?

Este año ha sonado lo suficiente en las radios y canales de música como para no conocerla. 

Adele es una cantante inglesa de sólo 23 años de edad, pero con un sonido fuerte, romántico e inolvidable, que le ha permitido establecer su espacio en los rankings musicales alrededor de todo el mundo.

Su potente voz y emotivas letras la ayudaron a lanzar el año 2008 su disco debut llamado "19" y dos años después le siguió "21". Ambas producciones demuestran una mujer, cantante y compositora con todo lo necesario para encantar a cualquier que la escuchen. Como si fuera poco, su música ha llegado también a la televisión, logrando un mayor público entre quienes siguen las diversas series populares que han tomado sus canciones como himnos, entre las que se encuentran Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, entre otras.

Sin olvidar que su más destacado tema fue el primer sencillo de su segundo disco "Rolling in the Deep", esta artista tiene un amplio espectro de temas con profundas letras acompañdas de su inolvidable voz. Recomiendo darse el tiempo de conocer un poco más de este nuevo fenómeno del pop y el soul y sugiero una canción en particular, también incluído en "21", "Turning Tables". En este link pueden encontrar el video y aquí está la letra:

Close enough to start a war
All that I have is on the floor
God only knows what we're fighting for
All that I say, you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables

Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me

No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you, what you think you give me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
To turning tables

Under haunted skies I see you, ooh

Where love is lost, your ghost is found
I braved a hundred storms to leave you
As hard as you try, no I will never be knocked down

I can't keep up with your turning tables

Under your thumb, I can't breathe

Adele Turning Tables lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/adele-turning-tables-lyrics.html


So I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no
I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you, what you think you give me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
Turning tables

Next time I'll be braver

I'll be my own savior
When the thunder calls for me
Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
Standing on my own two feet

I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no

I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you, what you think you give me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
To turning tables
Turning tables, yeah
Turning ohh.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor deja tu mensaje...

MUST SEE bLogs